Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hearts and Flowers

Isn't Valentines Day a fabulous idea? A day to celebrate love definitely gets my vote. And it never seems to be hard to get inspiration for a love card.
This is a card made from SU scraps.

The heart is from Happy Hearts retired in 2008 and the DP is ancient! (Good thing I'm not a demo as I'd find it too difficult to get rid of the old stuff.) The sentiment though is from Basic Phrases which is still going strong...

...unlike me. Must dodder off to bed.
Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)