Pages

Friday 16 April 2010

FTL Challenge 86 with Sweet Pea designer paper

Here's the great sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping today:

I have pretty much cased Natasha's card because the moment I saw it I thought of that gorgeous circles paper in the Sweet Pea designer series stack.


I punched the circles out of the paper overlapping where I needed to (because not all of them were full circles). I adhered some of the circles to my Kraft layer, added the others on dimensionals and completed the layer with a sentiment from Trendy Trees. The Kraft layer is matted onto Pumpkin Pie  card stock then adhered to a Whisper White card base made from folded A5.

Supplies:
Stamps: Trendy Trees (sentiment)
Ink: Taken With Teal
Card stock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Kraft
Other: Sweet Pea designer paper stack, 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches

I'm still on my thank you card mission and this card can serve as a huge thank you to Natasha for her brilliant sketches week after week. I love the sketches and think you're amazing Natasha!

We have a birthday party this weekend - woohoo!
Hope you have lovely things lined up too.
See you soon.

9 comments:

  1. great card! really like how you cut out the circles

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally fun with the print circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used and all the layering of the different circles. It's very effective. I would also like to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - these papers are the perfect fit for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fabulous! What an awesome use for that Sweet Pea paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great card, and hey, perfect for any boys in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the dsp. Such a fun card. Love the take on the great sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good idea to use the circles on the patterned paper for this card. And I agree that Natasha is fabulous -- as you know, I love her sketches, too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)