Pages

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter baskets

Just a quick post today as there's lots of excitement going on here! I just wanted to show you the little Easter baskets I made the children.


The picture behind the baskets is a masterpiece by my youngest son - his daffodils are fabulous! The baskets are super-quick to make from less than a sheet of A4 card stock.


Oops! Trust me to zoom in on the one where the leaves didn't meet the bottom of the basket! I used the leaves from Touch of nature and Old Olive ink on So Saffron card stock. The handle is a strip of designer paper adhered to a thicker strip of So Saffron. It's attached using Old Olive brads.


The tag was put together using punches, a paper piercer (a favourite tool of mine!) and a bit of doodling, and fastened on using the brad that attaches the handle to the basket.


And don't you just love these adorable egg cosies? These have been knitted by talented people all over the UK and donated to MacMillan who sell them to raise money for cancer research.

Hope you're having a lovely Easter.
Come back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, I'm sure the children loved them. You are sooo organised!!! Hope you're having a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !! I so love it - bt i hv an Question ... Out of wht u hv made this ? as m planning 2 make 1 for my frnds b'day ,,, plz let me knw is it leather or is it paper or sumthing els

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)