Pages

Saturday 10 April 2010

NEWS - Stampin' Up Colour Revamp

I've been hearing rumours about a Stampin' Up colour renovation and dismissed it, thinking it was probably only going to happen in the US... but it's TRUE!!! It's going to happen here in the UK! I am so excited because the new colour collections look thoroughly up-to-date - just look at them:


I don't know about you but I'm dying to get my hands on River Rock and Wild Wasabi. That Rich Razzleberry looks gorgeous too - oh and 'Crumb Cake' is actually the new name for Kraft! Yay!!

I know - they're not ALL new but there are lots of new ones which will work perfectly alongside some of the favourites! Of course to make room for these new colours, we will have to say goodbye to some of the old ones - here they are:


If any of your favourites are on this list - don't worry! These changes won't be happening until later this year, in October when the next main catalogue comes out, and you can always stock up over the next few months. If you have any questions, just call or email me (my details are on the side bar) and I'll be happy to help.

If this information wasn't exciting enough, we've also been told that there'll be additional 'in' colours to choose from, (they haven't been announced yet) which will be available for a two-year period. Wow! I love playing with colour so I am thrilled by this news! And by the thought of all the new accessories...

Anyway, we'll have to contain our excitement - and what better way than to browse through the fabulous new mini catalogue, jam-packed full of exciting new stamp sets, punches and papers.
See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)