Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2010

SPECIAL OFFER!

I hope you've enjoyed all the cards I've been making this last week using the Cottage Wall designer paper.


Do you remember these?


And how about these?

And here's a few more!



I have been so impressed with the versatility of this paper and am absolutely delighted to bring my UK readers this special offer:


I have put together a Cottage Wall pack for you featuring the gorgeous new colour Rich Razzleberry. The pack contains:

  • 12 double sided 6"x6" Cottage Wall designer papers
  • 1 Rich Razzleberry classic ink pad 
  • 6 sheets of Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • 2 metres of Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon
  • 2 metres of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon
  • Flower embellishments in Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum (6 small, 3 large)
All these items will be posted first class, directly to your door, for just £15 including postage and packing. Simply click here to email me your order, or call me on 01280 820593.

Payment can be made with cash or cheque or via bank transfer; or you can use paypal. Please note, these packs are available only while stocks last.

Looking forward to hearing from you!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky!- no not here to buy your special offer pack but just to tell you what a lovely time I have had "perusing" your wonderful blog! Loved it all! Thanks for the "smiles" ...and the "Laugh out Louds" I wish that I lived in Buckingham so that I could come along to your classes-I'm sure that would be great fun!! I am adding you to my blogroll...see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)