Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

Blog award!

I am thrilled to have been nominated for this blog award by the lovely Loraine - thank you!

I'm supposed to tell you ten things about myself, so here goes:

1. My number one special thing in my life is my family - I love them so much and feel really, really lucky to have them.

2. I have some fabulous, supportive, gorgeous, fun friends too and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them.

3. I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. It's great getting up in the morning and knowing that I MUST do some crafting... and it's fun doing stamping parties - meeting loads of interesting people and helping people enjoy themselves: what's not to like?!

4. I hate being cold and get quite emotional about it! In the winter I wander about clutching hot water bottles and blankets!

5. My favourite food is anything spicy, especially Mexican and Indian food. I love ice-cream too especially if it's got chunks of chocolate in it and/or fudge sauce! Yum... feeling peckish again!

6. Talking of peckish (!), I have a thing about birds. My house is full of beautifully carved wooden birds - well not totally full, there's room for a few more!

7. My favourite colours are greens and browns (don't tell me you hadn't noticed!)

8. I am a big fan of the Lord of the Rings books and read them every few years or so. My daughter is always telling me off for "speaking elvish". I always reply "What? Elvish Preshley?"

9. I once helped Princess Diana choose a leotard when I worked in a dance shop in Covent Garden.

10. I love crafting... did I mention that?

Now I'm going to nominate some other deserving people for the award - Gem, for example, Lynne and Emma.

Thanks for reading my nonsense!
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vicky on your blog award, you deserve it. And a very big thank you for nominating me. I`m whoohooing again, hubby thinks I`ve lost it completely :O
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, thank you so much for my blogging award!! It means so much that someone thinks my blog is lovely!!
    I LOVE your blog btw.. LOTS of beautiful creations xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)