I am thrilled to have been nominated for this blog award by the lovely Loraine - thank you!
1. My number one special thing in my life is my family - I love them so much and feel really, really lucky to have them.
2. I have some fabulous, supportive, gorgeous, fun friends too and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them.
3. I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. It's great getting up in the morning and knowing that I MUST do some crafting... and it's fun doing stamping parties - meeting loads of interesting people and helping people enjoy themselves: what's not to like?!
4. I hate being cold and get quite emotional about it! In the winter I wander about clutching hot water bottles and blankets!
5. My favourite food is anything spicy, especially Mexican and Indian food. I love ice-cream too especially if it's got chunks of chocolate in it and/or fudge sauce! Yum... feeling peckish again!
6. Talking of peckish (!), I have a thing about birds. My house is full of beautifully carved wooden birds - well not totally full, there's room for a few more!
7. My favourite colours are greens and browns (don't tell me you hadn't noticed!)
8. I am a big fan of the Lord of the Rings books and read them every few years or so. My daughter is always telling me off for "speaking elvish". I always reply "What? Elvish Preshley?"
9. I once helped Princess Diana choose a leotard when I worked in a dance shop in Covent Garden.
10. I love crafting... did I mention that?
Now I'm going to nominate some other deserving people for the award - Gem, for example, Lynne and Emma.
Thanks for reading my nonsense!
See you tomorrow.