Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Summer fair stall

Just a quick post to say I really enjoyed the summer fair yesterday. We basked in glorious sunshine and I think adults and children alike had a lovely time.

I meant to show you the poster I made for the fair. I liked the bunting so much that I used it for my blog banner! (You knew you'd seen it somewhere before...!)


I sponged a sky with Bashful Blue ink and added leaves from Touch of Nature. The bunting is made by drawing a freehand wavy line with a Chocolate Chip marker and added flags cut from scraps of designer paper. The trees were stamped in Chocolate Chip and sponged with Garden Green and Old Olive and the grass is sponged with Certainly Celery. I added flowers and leaves from the Itty Bitty Buds hostess set (Don't forget you can earn these hostess sets free when you host a stamping party OR place an order for £150 or more!)

I forgot to take a photo of the stall when I was at the fair as I was a bit busy! But here's a photo of a practice run at home:



Yes - more bunting! I'm quite a fan - I always think it looks so festive and it's so easy to make. I rustled this up with a length of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, a stapler and the Sweet Pea designer papers.

Well, this family had a restful day in the sunshine today after the excitement of yesterday. But it's Monday tomorrow and I have a fabulous special offer to bring you. Later in the week I'll be showing you some of the items I made to sell at yesterday's fair. Hope you can join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)