Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Circle Circus box of notelets

Today I was going to show you a birthday project I've been busy with until I realised that it's probably best to keep it under wraps until the birthday girl gets it on Friday!  So if you like a coordinated gift set, do pop back to see it then.

But how about this instead:


It's a box of 9 cm square notelets made using my current obsession the amazing Circle Circus stamp set. The medallion on the box and card was made by stamping three images from the set onto three colours of card stock, cutting them out with punches, layering them together and securing with these gorgeous brads. On the card, the medallion is mounted on dimensionals onto a square of Bashful Blue card stock with pierced edges, then matted onto Night of Navy card stock. The simple box holds four of these cards with envelopes

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus
Ink: Night of Navy
Card stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue
Other: Paper piercer, brads from the hodgepodge hardware set, scallop circle, 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches

I love the cards in soft colourways like these:


But also in more vibrant colours like these:


Circle Circus has been an eye-opener for me. I've been working with it for the last couple of weeks and can hardly believe how versatile it is. If you are looking for a hard working stamp set that'll take you all the way through into Christmas, you've found the very one!

Yes I know, I said Christmas. Well it is going to happen this year and we might as well be prepared! Why not join me tomorrow for a Circle Circus Christmas preview?
Hope to see you then.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Vicky. You`re right, they are very versatile aren`t they? Another for the wish list I think.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks FAULOUS! Can't believe how much you are getting from this set- Can't wait to see your Christmas versions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely project.. so many creative ideas. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic and has given me such inspiration :) Loving your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)