Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

SPECIAL OFFER! 20% off selected stamp sets!


If you didn't get to take advantage of my own special offer in July - don't worry! Stampin' Up has come up with an unmissable offer for August: UK customers get to snap up some of the gorgeous two-step stamp sets at a massive 20% discount. Take a look at the table below...


... Wow! Are you finding it hard to choose?
  • There's no limit on this offer - you can order as many as you like
  • You don't have to spend a specific amount to qualify for this offer 
This really is an unbeatable offer! To order your discounted sets, just email me or call me on 01280 820593. Once your order has been processed, your goodies will be with you within a week!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)