It's a one layer card using a favourite colour combination of mine - Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. Here's how to make it:
- Cut, score and fold a 9 cm square Whisper White card base
- Stamp the circle flower image from Circle Circus in Rich Razzleberry ink, stamping off to get colour variations
- Add leaves using the tiny leaf from Vintage Vogue and Old Olive ink
- Use Old Olive ink to stamp a sentiment from Sincere Salutations
- As a final touch round the top right hand corner with a corner rounder.
If you've been looking at my blog for the last couple of days you'll have seen a variety of projects made with Circle Circus. Isn't it versatile? I'm loving it! And I certainly haven't finished yet. I'll be back tomorrow with more Circle Circus cards and A SPECIAL OFFER - Don't miss it!