The beautiful Autumn Meadows paper has been one of my favourite designs from the mini catalogue and I only had a few scraps of left so I've put it to good use! The paper will be available until the end of September but is unlikely to carry over into the new catalogue so if you love it too - grab some while you can!
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut A4 Kraft card stock in half. Crease and fold to make a card blank.
- Cut a scrap of dp 9.5 cm x 5.5 cm, sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp foliage using Old Olive ink. Adhere to the card blank.
- Cut an 8 cm x 9.5 cm piece of Really Rust card stock and run it through a crimping tool several times. When you peel it apart it makes a piece of faux suede. Sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip ink and attach to the card blank next to the dp.
- Cut a 9 cm square piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Stamp a sentiment on it and sponge with Creamy Caramel ink.
- Tear a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and stamp foliage several times with versamark. Stamp again once in Old Olive ink. Distress and sponge with Creamy Caramel ink then mount onto a 7 cm x 8 cm dp with one corner rounded. Add Old Olive ribbon and More Mustard designer buttons. Mat onto the Very Vanilla square.
- Mount the resulting panel onto the prepared card blank.
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel for sponging edges, versamark
Card stock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Really Rust
Other: Autumn Meadows dp, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive, Playground designer buttons, corner rounder
Well the excitement is mounting in my house as it's only TWO days until the Last Chance List is published! We will then know which stamps and accessories will be retiring from the catalogue to make room for all the new items in October. Of course we already know that some of the colours will be retiring to make way for the gorgeous new collections... I can't wait!
You'll be able to see the Last Chance List here on Wednesday.
Hope you're having a great weekend!