The weather here has returned to winter mode today, so I'm showing you another Christmas card I made using Loads of Love which will retire in less than a week! The set been reduced by an amazing 50% so it's now only £9.48, and you can also get the accessories set half price at £7.98. There are many other bargains to be had so do click here to have a look at the updated Last Chance List. If you'd like to make an order, or have any questions, I'm always happy to help - just drop me an email here. (Don't forget that I'll send you a new Idea Book and Catalogue when you spend over £30 with me during September!)
Here's the card:
And here's how to make it:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 10.5cm wide x 7cm high.
- Tear a piece of scrap paper and use as a mask for the snow. Sponge the rest of the card stock with Bashful Blue ink (adding just a touch of Creamy Caramel ink near the horizon if you like.)
- Take the mask away and stamp the trees in Always Artichoke. Stamp some of the trees off to vary the colour. Cut the panel into three pieces 3.5cm wide x 7cm high.
- Cut a piece of Bashful Blue card stock 12.5cm x 8cm. Tie a piece of Real Red gingham ribbon around it and finish with a bow. Tuck one of the three panels under the bow and secure with glue. Add the other two panels over the top of the ribbon.
- Mount the resulting single panel onto a 13cm x 8.5cm piece of Always Artichoke card stock and then onto a Whisper White card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a spare piece of Whisper White card stock and cut out with an oval punch. Sponge the edges with Bashful Blue ink for extra definition and fix to the card front.
- Dot snowflakes onto the trees using the thin end of a versamark pen. Sprinkle with Heat and Stick powder and heat until tacky. Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heat again briefly to set.
Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel (optional)
Card stock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue
Other: Real Red gingham ribbon, versamark pen, Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
While we're here talking about Loads of Love, I thought I'd quickly show you another card I made using the tree from this set and the presents stamp from the accessories set.
I should think anyone would be excited to see that great pile of prezzies under the tree! The sentiment has been added with tags - the Tiny Tags stamp set and punch are really useful for this kind of thing.
Hope you've enjoyed browsing here today and I hope to see you again soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!