I'm using One of a Kind today - another set on the Last Chance List so only available until the end of September. The Pale Plum and Lavender Lace card stock and ink are also retiring this year so if these colours are your favourites - now is the time to stock up! Check out the Last Chance List here. and click here to email me if you'd like to make an order.
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 13.5cm x 6cm
- Using markers, ink up the flower stamp with different purples and make a random flower pattern (don't forget to stamp some of the flowers half-off the paper). A stamp-a-majig makes positioning easy.
- Mount the panel onto a 14cm x 6.5cm piece of Chocolate Chip Patterns designer. Add centres to some of the flowers using circles punched from Old Olive Patterns dp with a 1/4" circle punch.
- Staple a piece of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon to the back of the panel and attach it to a Pale Plum card blank.
- Stamp a sentiment onto scraps of Whisper White card stock with alphabet stamps. Cut the letters out and glue them to the card front.
Stamps: One of a kind, Schoolbook Serif
Ink: Old Olive
Card stock: Pale Plum, Whisper White
Other: Patterns designer paper, Soft Subtles markers, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" circle punch
Here's another purple card using One of a Kind that I made a while ago:
This one uses Pale Plum again, this time with Elegant Eggplant. I love the that little dotted border stamp which is part of the One of a Kind set. And look at the big flower - perfect for paper piecing!
Well I could stay here rambling on all day but I have a feeling none of you would ever come back!
I have more cards to inspire you using this versatile set so do come back tomorrow and see!