I think I'm feeling wistful for summer with this colour scheme which reminds me of hot nasturtiums tumbling over a sunbaked Cotswold stone wall...
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 11cm square. Make a grid pattern on it using the Fiskars trimmer and scoring blade. Sponge So Saffron ink over this to give a shabby chic look.
- Use the grid pattern as a rough guide to stamp flowers in. Don't use a stamp-a-majig for this as you want the flowers to look slightly haphazard but still in a square shape! Add leaves.
- Stamp the flower centres accurately using a stamp-a-majig this time.
- Use the stamp-a-majig again to stamp the sentiment.
- Mount the panel onto a 12cm square Very Vanilla card base.
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Season of Joy, Pocket Silhouettes (for the sentiment)
Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Card stock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla
I can't get over the many different looks you can get with Vintage Vogue! What a fabulous set! (To see more cards I've made with Vintage Vogue take a look at my index on the side bar to the right.)
Now, don't forget that there are only a couple of days left to take advantage of the bargains on the Last Chance List! Many items are now half price with others at 25% off so it really is well worth a look. Check the updated Last Chance List here and click here to email me your order. Remember, if your order is £30 or over, you will get a brand new Idea Book and Catalogue - bursting at the seams with fabulous ideas and inspiration! - sent to you absolutely free!
Thanks for visiting me today!
Hope to see you again tomorrow.