I love this ribbon so much I had to include it in my Special Offer Ribbon Assortment Packs (These packs are the perfect way to get heaps of colours and styles of ribbons without spending a fortune on individual reels - click here for details!) Doesn't it go beautifully with Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum too?!
Here's how to make this card
- Ink up the Fine Flourish stamp with elegant Eggplant ink and stamp it onto a 7.75cm square piece of Perfect Plum card stock. Sponge the edges of the card stock with Whisper White craft ink. Mount it onto an 8cm square piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock.
- Cut three branches out of Certainly Celery card stock using the two-step bird punch. Use the Boho Blossoms punch to cut out two small flowers and one large from the pink card stocks. Snip between each petal with your paper snips. Layer the large flower with one of the small ones, pierce with a paper piercer and secure with a medium green rhinestone brad. Add a small green rhinestone to the remaining small flower. Arrange the foliage and flowers and glue to the Perfect Plum panel.
- Tie the ribbon round the panel and finish with a large bow beneath the flowers.
- Stamp a little tag using stamps from the Tiny Tags set, cut out using the jewellery punch and attach to the ribbon using cotton. Tie the cotton into a bow.
- Attach the purple panel to a 9cm square Whisper White card blank.
Stamps: Fine Flourish, Tiny Tags
Ink: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White craft ink
Card stock: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Other: Two-step bird, Boho Blossoms, medium jewellery punches, Poly stitched ribbon in Concord Crush, Circle Ice brads
We're gearing up for some parties this weekend and there are presents to buy before collecting my youngest son from school! It's the last day of school for the half term too so there's sure to be excitement in the air...
Hope you have a fabulous weekend too.
See you very soon!