Here's the card:
This is such an easy card to make - you just stamp the trees randomly! Because you use lots of greens to stamp them, the eye is deceived into believing the design to be more complex than it is, so it only needs a touch of embellishment for extra interest - I used a star from Seeing Stars but an adhesive rhinestone would be quicker and just as effective.
Here's how to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 8cm square.
- Stamp a random design with the fir tree image, using several different greens.
- Stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink - it is quickest to use a stamp-a-majig, I promise!
- Add a star using the stamp-a-majig for accuracy.
- Mount the panel onto a 9cm square Cherry Cobbler card base.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Seeing Stars, Season of Joy (sentiment)
Ink: Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
It is still so cold here that I cannot imagine why everyone isn't hibernating! Yesterday I came into the house and announced " It's registering -8 degrees in the car!" and my daughter looked up and said "Cool!" Can you even BELIEVE she said that?!!!
I have a special card to show you tomorrow. Hope you can join me!