It's the 1st of May and that means the new Stampin' Up mini catalogue goes live today! You can browse through it by clicking on the image in my side bar and when you're ready to place your order, just email me or give me a ring on 01280 820593.
So what new things do I love? Here are some photos from the catalogue (not my projects!) showing just a few of my favourite things:
• Pedal Presents - in my opinion, this really is a must-have hostess set! Buy it for just £9 wood mount or £7 clear mount when you place an order of £150 or more, join my Stampers 6 or host a qualifying party.
• Simply Scored - the tool that makes creating rosettes, boxes, bags, scored frames and backgrounds a doddle. Comes in imperial measurements with stylus and place markers and you can also buy a metric measurement plate that fits securely over the top and makes the tool incredibly versatile. It's so new that it's not even in the catalogue (!) but a diagonal plate is also now available at £10.95 for accurate diagonal scores and envelopes, making the Simply Scored the perfect scoring one-stop shop!
• Framelits - wafer thin nesting dies that allow you to cut intricate label shapes in lots of sizes. Beautifully designed to coordinate with the fabulous new Apothecary Art stamp set.
• Edglits - wafer thin dies that enable you to cut wonderful decorative edges. They coordinate with the Adorning Accents embossing folders and with the Bordering on Romance stamp set.
• Three separate Product Suites with coordinating items - there are matching stamps and punches, stamps designed to work with scented embossing powder, new dies, designer paper, summery fabric, pleated satin ribbon, bakers twine in fabulous colours, embellishments including the cutest little buttons you ever saw!
• And not forgetting some absolutely stunning new stamp sets which I'll be show-casing here every weekday - starting tomorrow! Do come and see.