Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

New from Stampin' Up...

Hello all! I'm just back from glorious Kent where I've been holidaying for the last two weeks but of course life doesn't stand still and wait for me! There are TWO very exciting things happening at Stampin' Up today:


Oh my goodness, it's time to grab yourself a bargain! So many lovely goodies are retiring to make way for the new ones coming up - and some are a fraction of the original price! - but you'll need to be quick, as these will go very quickly.

Click here to see a list of retiring STAMP SETS
Click here to see a list of retiring ACCESSORIES

It's easy to order your bargains - just click here to email me, or telephone me at 01280 820593 and I'll be happy to help.

EDITED TO ADD: I've been asked why all those ink pads are on the retiring list; don't worry, Stampin' Up are not changing the colour families but will be improving what is already an amazing design. If you love the ink pads the way they are, this could be a great opportunity to expand your range of colours!

And as if that isn't enough excitement for one day...


... the new autumn/winter seasonal catalogue goes live today - and it is no longer a 'mini', it's bigger and better than ever before! Click on the link to see all the wonderful new stamp sets and accessories and fantastic ideas for creating your autumn and winter projects. Have you noticed that amazing ornament on the cover? It's so simple to make with the new Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and coordinating dies - and you'll save yourself money if you buy them together in a 'bundle'. You'll find more of these money-saving bundles in the catalogue too!

I'll be back on Monday when I hope I'll have had time to find my craft square metre - it's somewhere under all this laundry... aaaargh!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Vicky, lovely to hear you enjoyed your break. I have to agree that the new mini has lots of wonderful goodies in it (so does the new catty, tho I'm guessing you don't have it yet). Both our cattys went live yesterday. Look forward to seeing your new creations. Helen (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good holiday. It seems to me that washing breeds on the car journey home and that's why there is so much of it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)