This is the snippety one which turned out to be my favourite! I used Secret Garden (fast becoming a favourite) for the background and cut it up into these tiles. They've been arranged on a Crumb Cake card base which I stamped with the leaf image in the set.
I added a line of piercing to balance out this fabulous sentiment from Delightful Dozen. You may notice I've doctored it - I decided I probably wouldn't use a stamp that said 'thank you so, so much', whereas a stamp that said 'thank you so much' would be really useful! I love that I can alter my stamps with a snip of my brilliant craft and rubber scissors.
Here's the other card I made:
I kept it very clean and simple, letting the colours and floral design do the talking, and adding just a sprinkling of glitter for that feminine touch.
Are you curious to know how I made the background? It was very simple:
1. Sponged Baja Breeze ink over Whisper White card stock
2. Stamped Crumb Cake leaves all over it
3. Added the flowers in Rich Razzleberry and coloured them with an aquapainter
4. Coloured the centres with Island Indigo marker
5. Cut into panels, rounded two corners, sponged edges with Island Indigo ink.
What do you think?!
This are the challenges I worked from today:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Black stazon
Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake/Naturals White
Other: Essentials paper-piercing pack and tool, Island Indigo marker, corner rounder, stamp-a-majig
I CAN ORDER STAMPIN' UP ITEMS FOR YOU AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN THE UK. I'M COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO OFFER HELP AND ADVICE. TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL ON 01280 820593.
• Get more for your money - place an order for £250 and choose £65 worth of products free! Or join SU and get £155 worth of products for just £99! Offers end 30th May 2013
This has been a rather long post, and you're probably parched from going so long without tea/coffee, so I won't bore you with any of my domestic witterings - except to say: Trousers in the laundry without removing tissues from pocket - AAAARGH!
See you tomorrow with more crafty goodness,