Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Order from the new Stampin' Up Catalogue today!

My creativity feeds on new and exciting and a new Stampin' Up catalogue is one of my favourite things EVER! This year, the company has made us wait an extra day for our goodies but I hope you'll agree that it's worth it. Here's the new catalogue:


Just click on it to browse online and if you'd like a copy to curl up with, you can order your copy via Paypal in my sidebar or send me an email.

Now, just when you thought things couldn't get any more exciting, I've got a special offer for you:

Place an order with me for £30 or more during July and you'll
get a free catalogue and a handmade gift as a big thank you!

Before you scoot off to have a look, here are some of my favourite things (so far!) among the new offerings: 

• A magnetic platform for the big shot, designed to make working with framelits a doddle
• Pre-made gift boxes and bags (because sometimes decorating boxes is more fun than making them!)
• Fabulous new ribbons, buttons, brads, clips, washi tape... I'm in embellishment heaven!
• New punches and framelits that coordinate with stamp sets and sometimes embossing folders too (and you get a discount when you buy them together - yay!)
• GORGEOUS NEW STAMP SETS!!! Sorry, I didn't mean to shout but you know how excited I get about new stamp sets!
• Glorious new colours - yep, I get pretty excited about these too!

As always, the catalogue is full of brilliant ideas and gorgeous photos. Like this beautiful vase of flowers...


... stamped with the new Flower Shop stamp set and cut out with the coordinating punch. Don't the vintage faceted buttons make fabulous centres for them?! And talking of buttons...


... aren't these divine? Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding are two of the new in-colours and they are gorgeously delicate. I'll have more on the new colours tomorrow but let's take a look at some more buttons...


These are the new designer buttons, available in the four main stampin' Up families of colour. Buttons are not the only embellishment on offer of course!



This Gingham Garden washi tape has been making me SO happy and it works so well with these Kind and Cozy stamps. I love the new brads too and the Essentials clips, the burlap ribbon and oh my goodness, what is that underneath the ribbon? No, your eyes do not deceive you - those embellishments have been made with the new Simply Pressed clay. How much fun is that?!


I thought these little treat boxes in the shape of a tent were lots of fun too. What a great idea for a camping theme party favour! Stampin' Up really does come into its own where wrapping presents is concerned:



This gorgeous box has been covered in the new Patterns paper stacks which is available in every single colour. I adore the new Smoky Slate and it looks wonderful teamed with trendy chevron ribbon in Blushing Bride. The label is a new shape of framelit - isn't it great? But my favourite new framelits are the new Chalk Talk labels which coordinate with a brilliant new stamp set:



Now that really is a wow! There are many such wows in the catalogue and I love the way there are colour ideas as well as mini tutorials too. I'll leave you with a photo of something that made my jaw really drop:


It's hard to see this properly but it's basically a single stamp called Fishin' Around and Stampin' Up's designer has added a treat cup filled with water and sealed shut with a window sheet. It's genius!

Enjoy browsing the new catalogue won't you. I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I've been up to with my new stash and I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your highlights, I also loved those cute tent treat boxes :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been following your blog for a little bit and absolutely LOVE your ideas; what a blessing to be so creative! Would you please let me know where I can get directions for the tent treat boxes? I know some little campers who would go crazy for them! Thanks very much! Casey

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)