Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Welcome with Summer Silhouettes

As the holidays draw to an end and autumn approaches, I find that this is a great time of year to sit back and take stock of life, to work out what's working and what's not, and make a few adjustments.

One of the things that definitely IS working for me is being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I love the way it enables me to make money doing something I love; fits around my family life; satisfies my need to create; and introduces me to lovely people who share my passion.

Perhaps you've been wishing for something like this in your life too? Maybe you've been wondering about joining Stampin' Up but aren't sure if it would work for you? If this is you, I'd be more than happy to chat about it with you, let you know how it works, and answer your questions. Just give me a call on 01280 820593 or email me here.

It's so exciting deciding what you want in your starter kit (it only costs £99 and you get £132-worth of Stampin' up goodies as well as your business supplies!) and it's like Christmas opening your box when it arrives! I like to welcome new members of my team with a gift too. Here's one I made earlier on in the year:


As well as my exclusive Inkredibles handbook that I've written to help you get started, you'll get colour swatches of all the current card stock, plus...


... a notebook to keep track of all your amazing ideas and...


... some chocolate to keep your strength up - after all, unpacking all those goodies from your starter kit is exhausting! This one's wrapped in the gorgeous Polka Dot Parade designer paper and decorated with punched flowers and leaves and some beautiful stitched satin ribbon.


No gift would be complete without a card of course! This one is made using one of my favourite colour combinations as well as one of my favourite stamp sets of all time - Summer Silhouettes.


Isn't this a lovely sentiment?! It's one of the clever stamps from the useful Occasions Alphabet set which fit perfectly in the Ticket duo builder punch.

• If you'd like to join my team of Inkredibles, click here and follow the links.

Here's what you'll need to make this card
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Occasions Alphabet
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler plus Island Indigo for sponging
Card stock: Whisper White
Other:  Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon, Ticket duo builder punch
I CAN ORDER STAMPIN' UP ITEMS FOR YOU AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN THE UK. I'M COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO OFFER HELP AND ADVICE. TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL ON 01280 820593.

It's been a holiday weekend here and we drove to Somerset to visit family. The place we stayed in featured a surprising bead curtain leading through to the bathroom. My husband disapproved of this, much to my amusement. "You feel as if you're about to have a tarot reading every time you go to the loo!" he grumbled.

See you tomorrow,

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Vicky gorgeous colours...mm and that chocolate looks yummy..lol..lol

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been to many Tarot readings has he???? LOL!

    LOVE the pretty Summer Silhouettes card - one of my fave sets too. I can vouch for Vicky being a GREAT upline . . . give her a call . . . you'll be glad you did.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pressies for your fellow demo ers!

    Beautiful card and love how you have done the choccie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ending stories always make me chuckle and this one was no exception!! Love Sandra's comment.. Lol :0)
    This is a gorgeous welcome set, you do look after your team well Vicky and I bet the choccy bar is an integral part of that kit for many :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards and gifts Vicky.
    I wish I could afford the money and time to be a SU demo, but until I win the lottery I'll have to feed my habit with my S6 orders from Jacqueline!

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)