Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bargain Stampin' Up items now available!

So, how would you like some top quality, fabulous Stampin' Up products at up to 80% discount? It's true - I'm not joking! The new Clearance Rack has launched today on my online shop and there are loads of bargains to be had - but of course they'll only be available while stocks last.

I won't keep you chatting as I expect you'll want to go over and browse now... just click the link below and then click SHOP in the top right hand corner.

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack


You can order from my online shop any time, day or night, but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help. You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

And as a special thank you for shopping with me, you'll get a free gift and a handmade card when you place your first online order with me during September.


Happy shopping!

By the way, if you're looking for my first post today, just scroll down.

See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)