Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Christmas single stamps - new from Stampin' Up!

Well it's all happening here - this is my second post of the day! And the reason? Well, I wanted to let you know the news about some brand new stamps that have just been released - woohoo! Is there anything more exciting than new stamps?!!! Come and have a look:


Aren't they fantastic?! And with prices from just £4.50 they're great value too.

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes


You can order from my online shop any time, day or night, but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help. You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

And as a special thank you for shopping with me, you'll get a free gift and a handmade card when you place your first online order with me during September.


I'll be back tomorrow as usual with something stamped (although if I don't get on with my 'to do' list I can't promise it won't be my foot...!)

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)