Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Smile - Papillon Potpourri is on special offer!

My card today is a compilation of some of my current favourite things: Gorgeous Grunge (one of my 'must have' stamp sets from the annual catalogue); a colour combination of Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate (oh YES!); my favourite sentiment possibly of all time; and a gorgeous little butterfly that is a bit of a bargain! Come and see:


I stamped one of the Gorgeous Grunge images in Smoky Slate, then added the ink splodge image over the top of it in Wisteria Wonder. Did I mention that I love this colour combination?! I layered the sentiment on top of the background using a stampamajig to make sure I got it where I wanted it.


Do you see what I mean about this sentiment? I find myself smiling the moment I see it! To emphasise it even more, I added a double pierced border and a brightly coloured butterfly. This gorgeous little  chap comes from the gorgeous Papillon Potpourri stamp set and cuts out in pico seconds with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The best bit is that you can buy the stamp set and punch together and save 15% at the moment!

Punch with wood mount stamp set was £31.20 now only  £26.52
Punch with cling mount stamp set was £28.20 now only  £23.97

Here's what you'll need to make this card
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Papillon Potpourri, Happy Day
Ink: Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder, Strawberry Slush classic ink, black stazon
Card stock: Whisper White
Other: Essential paper piercing pack, Bitty Butterfly punch, aquapainter, stampamajig
I CAN ORDER STAMPIN' UP ITEMS FOR YOU AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN THE UK. I'M COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO OFFER HELP AND ADVICE. TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL OR GIVE ME A CALL ON 01280 820593.

The fine weather continues here and provided the perfect opportunity for a barbecue and get together with some old and dear friends at the weekend. Note to self: You are an old lady now and cannot get away with staying up all night chatting... Grow up at once!

See you tomorrow (when hopefully I'll feel slightly less bleary!)

10 comments:

  1. I love this color combination and overall design of the card, awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour combination Vicky-and the sentiment sits perfectly on top :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Vicky...your sentiment really pops out

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm I see what you mean about those colours together, I'm loving the smokey slate too!! These grunge stamps are so cool, what a great layered design :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card. I love the color combination and the details (pierced border).
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky, I love the grunge 'splodge' and the oversize word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky, these colours look great together. Can't help smiling when you see that sentiment.

    Weather was gorgeous on Friday and Saturday. Yesterday was Gala Day in the village where I work. Needless to say it wasn't brilliant but at least it was dry! Today is gorgeous again and really warm in spite of being very windy!

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Vicky. And I am indeed smiling at the thought of you staying up chatting (and boozing, no doubt!) Don't grow up, it's much more fun to keep doing daft stuff now and again! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! yes Vicky Smile, love it, it's what I do with your little anecdotes at the end of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicky
    Fabulous card.... Fabulous colours......
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)