Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Whoopee for the return of my online shop!


I am thrilled to bits to tell you that my online shop has gone properly live today! It's so simple to use: you just click on the Shop Online Now button





and set up an account with me - and you'll be ready to shop any time day or night, 365 days a year! 

And as a special thank you for shopping with me, you'll receive a free gift and handmade card with your first online order with me during September

Of course I do love hearing from my customers so rest assured that I'm still very much available to chat about the products and help with any queries, and if you're happy to place your orders the way you've always placed them that's fine too!


This is my second post today by the way; if you're looking for my card for today just scroll down. I've used the gorgeous Serene Silhouettes stamp set and I'm particularly pleased with the washi tape and tiny banner sentiment! Do let me know what you think.

See you tomorrow,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Vicky

    This facility does look to be quite an amazing tool for us all so will need some research on my part to get to grips with it all I think.

    Apologies in advance for emails to follow as am sure I wiill have some questions!
    very best wishes
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)