Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hang out the garlands - there's great news!

There's some exciting news from Stampin' Up today! More about that in a minute but first, I'm just taking a quick break from feeding the Ravening Hordes to show you another quick card made with Stampin' Up's fabulous Happy Congratulations stamp set. Come and have a look:


What a great stamp set this is for celebrating any happy occasion, for males or females, young or old! I chose an energetic colour combination of Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry for this happy birthday card!

Now what about that Stampin' Up news...?

I'm delighted that I'll be able to offer you selected Stampin' Up products at slashed prices each week in April starting TODAY! Do you love framelits? Well how about £20.95 now only £15.71! What about embossing folders? Flower Garden, Framed Tulips and Needlepoint border £7.50 now only £5.63! There's more too - just click here to go to my online shop and follow the Weekly Deals picture.



HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE TODAY'S CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I always seem to spend a lot of time cooking during the holidays as the boys seem to have turned into locusts! Luckily I have an eager helper in the form of my youngest son although since puddings seem to be his main focus, I'm not sure how much help he is! 

See you tomorrow,


4 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this bright 'n breezy card, Vicky.

    One of my favourite quotes is "Life's short, eat dessert first", I'm sure your son's puddings would go very nicely for more than just dinner LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are making some lovely cards with that garland 2-step set.

    Off to check out deals!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicky I love the sketchy look of the bunting:) sounds like a pudding fest in your house!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo here Vicky - and a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)