Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Last chance for these great Stampin' Up offers!

Okay Stampin' Up fans, today is the last day to:

• Join the Stampin' Up family for just £50 - this is too good a deal to pass up!

Shop from the Stampin' Up 2014 Retired List - don't miss out on a bargain!

Offers end at 10pm this evening!

A BIT OF STAMPIN' UP INSPIRATION

So Very Grateful is one of my favourite stamp sets in the Stampin' Up spring/summer catalogue (click here to see lots more ideas for using it) and it won't be available after today, so do get it while you still can! On today's card, I've combined it with one of my favourite new things. Come and see:


I just couldn't keep my hands off those exciting blendabilities! The pretty corner image from the set was stamped to make a sort of frame around my sentiment and then coloured in. I love this clean air-brushed look and it's so simple!


You can use blendabilities to create lots of different looks - click here and here to see my other creations so far (and there will be many, many more as well as a tutorial.) I just can't get enough of these fabulous streak-free alcohol markers - and starting tomorrow you'll be able to get some too!

YES - the brand spanking new Stampin' Up annual catalogue 2014-2015 goes live tomorrow!!! And hold on to your ears because there'll be a give away here, with one lucky reader getting a FREE PACK OF BLENDABILITIES!!!

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE TODAY'S CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Ink: Mossy Meadow (NEW in-colour, available 1st July), Basic Grey
Blendabilities: Coastal Cabana, Old Olive assortments  (NEW, available 1st July)
Card stock: Whisper White
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I'm currently sending out new catalogues and there is a large Stampin' Up box in the middle of our living room. Yesterday my youngest son announced: "Sometimes I like to moonwalk!" Off he went backwards in a very impressive display of moonwalking until... CRASH! "This box  is a hazard Mummy," he said with dignity, picking himself up.

See you here tomorrow for my catalogue launch!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Lovely floral CAS card Vicky.

    Chuckled about your Son's moonwalking and Elf 'n' Safety issues! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the clean and simple look that keeps the sentiment the focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used my favorite colors again and I can't wait to get my hands on the pens! I'll drop you an email now too.

    Hugs,
    Em
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)