Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Tips for using Stampin' Up blendabilities

What's your favourite crafting supply at the moment? I've become addicted to the new blendabilities from Stampin' Up and am having so much fun finding out all about them! Today's card was something of an experiment which I think turned out pretty well - come and see:


Just look at that foxy little fella! Isn't he a cutie? I had been wondering what would happen if I stamped him directly onto Pistachio Pudding card stock and coloured him with my Pumpkin Pie blendabilities. It worked! The colour turned out to be as intense as I could have wished!


Here's a close up. Have you noticed that there's no black outline on my fox? That's because I stamped him in Cajun Craze classic ink which works very well. If you DO want a black outline, Momento ink is recommended.

I 'grounded' my fox with Stampin' Up's chalk marker drawn in lines, and surrounded him with white embossed bushes from the Hopeful Thoughts stamp set.


The sentiment is from Something to Say which was stamped onto a banner and stapled to the panel. I added a tiny bow - and if you're wondering where I found the bakers twine to match that fox, blendabilities are brilliant for colouring embellishments too!

I see there's an Animal challenge over at Less is More this week so I shall be linking up over there.

BUY THE SUPPLIES FOR MAKING THIS CARD NOW!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I'll leave you with a photo I saw on Pinterest which sums up my experiences with computers - and all other electronic equipment!


Tomorrow I'll be joining my friends from the Stampin' Up Artisan Design team to bring you our weekly blog hop. There'll be heaps of top-quality inspiration so do come and see!


5 comments:

  1. A stunning card Vicky.
    Gorgeous foxy image and such a delicate backdrop too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him and can't wait to play with my Blendabilities, when the big box finally arrives. Yep, I'm still waiting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fox Vicky and that background paper is so pretty!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a real sweetie Vicky, love him.... and the joke too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky you have a fab fox and I love the photo joke
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)