Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

New Sale-a-bration releases - FREE from Stampin' Up!

I love it when I can give my customers more for their money and during Sale-a-bration there have been some very smiley faces indeed! And now, get ready to do a happy dance because I'm delighted to announce that on Sunday 1st March, Stampin' Up will be releasing some brand new products that you can get free as part of Sale-a-bration! Come and see:

Just look at the gorgeous flowing fonts in this set and that amazing 'thanks'! I can't wait to try out all the different ways of colouring that! I love the little heart stamp too, perfect for borders :)

I nearly fell over when I saw this sensational vellum! I'll be using it as overlays and colouring it with blendabilities markers and I have lots more ideas up my sleeve too... watch this space!

This beautiful set coordinates with the vellum but I think it's stunning in its own right. I'll be happily coming up with summery birthday and thank you cards using these beautiful images :)


Oh my goodness, don't these colours make your heart sing?! These are the perfect embellishments to give your projects a zing this summer!

These fabulous freebies aren't available until Sunday but, while you're making your shopping list, you may just want to look at this week's products at special prices (available until Tuesday):

WEEKLY DEALS!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend


My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Thank you for joining me for the news today. Have a lovely weekend won't you! I shall be back with Mothers' Day inspiration on Tuesday so do come back and visit me then!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)