Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

My new favourite Stampin' Up goodies!

I've fallen in love again! This time it's the Endless Thanks stamp set that has caught my fancy - a photopolymer sentiment set with lots of words to mix and match, AND some fabulous images that I've been having great fun with! Come and see:



Aren't these flowers and leaves just so pretty?! I stamped them in Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz, a lovely cool colour combination. A sprinkling of pearls.


This is just one example of what you can do with these sentiments. I stamped the 'thanks' onto the card front and added the 'for your kindness' on a little banner.

Actually, while I'm on the subject of falling in love, I'm LOVING the new thicker white card stock! Beautifully smooth like the original Whisper White card stock, but in a thicker weight that's perfect for one layer cards like this one, or as a sturdy base for layers. Highly recommended!

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

My daughter has been amusing me with anecdotes about her boyfriend's little sister who is four years old and as cute as a button. She's at the stage where she can be a little bossy so when she demanded to watch TV she was recommended to try asking nicely. "May can I please watch TV with you,"she said earnestly, taking the advice to heart.

Are you around tomorrow? I've got some more Endless Thanks cards to show you as part of the Stampin' Up Artisan design team blog hop and I know my teamies will be out to inspire you too! Don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty card indeed Vicky. Lovely. Chuckled at the English spoken earnestly by the 4 year old! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky, love the colours you've used. Laughed at the little anecdote, Charlie is like that and never answers just yes or no but affirms everything with no I don't thank you or yes I can thank you! So sweet and funny!
    Val x obsessed grandmother!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)