Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Spend less on your Stampin' Up shopping!

When you want more Stampin' Up products than your budget allows, it's time to visit the Weekly Deals section of my shop! You'll find lots of top quality goodies there from the current catalogue, all at reduced prices - and they change every week too!

My favourites among this week's deals include the fabulous Sea Street stamp set which is perfect for projects like this nautical number I made last year:


Or this fun, glittery shaker card:


• Click here if you'd like more details about these cards :)

SHOP FOR WEEKLY DEALS NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I've been wondering if the new bed I got for Eva pup is perhaps a little big...


What do you think?!

Have a wonderful weekend won't you and I'll be back on Tuesday with more crafting inspiration :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card.

    Clearly the dog bed is JUST THE RIGHT SIZE! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just the right size to me! Plenty of spare room for visitors.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Vicky, as always! Eva will grow into her bed, although I'm not sure where the puppy went? She looks so grown up now!

    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marisela Delgado: Hi, Vicky! I just wanted to say hello. I just did an interview with the local news station here in San Antonio, Texas about people who still love to handwrite letters in cursive. It airs this evening, but you can pull it up on www.ksat.com. It's a follow-up to her original story about the same topic. I used my rubber stamps to decorate my envelope and she loved it. Anyway, the receptionist was a lovely lady named Brodwyn who is from London, England. I had a lovely conversation with her about visiting England. Anyway, I hope you can see the video and then you can know who I am. I've emailed you a few times so I consider you a friend. =) I hope you like the video. Have a great day. Marisela (Mari)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisela Delgado said: I just had to comment on the picture that you posted of Eva asleep in her new bed. It brought tears to my eyes and I got choked up. Remember that I shared with you that my beagle named Monster had to be put to sleep a few months back? He used to sleep in his bed just like Eva. I miss him terribly, but thank you for the sweet reminder of my little boy. When we got him his new bed we couldn't get him to get out of bed for a week!! He didn't want to eat, only sleep. (ha,ha) Have a great weekend and thanks for the sweet picture. Marisela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I just love a message but it doesn't appear to have gone through. Well, hopefully this will go through on the second try. I just wanted to wish you all the very best and hope that we'll keep hearing from you even though you are leaving Stampin Up. Sending you all the very best! And I love the picture and card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)