Pages

Monday 13 June 2022

One layer of flowers

Hello, crafting friends!
 
I've had a little play with some birthday goodies!


The flowers on this one layer card are stenciled with MFT's Flower Bouquet Builder which has made me love stencils more than ever! I created a little cluster of them using jewel coloured inks and then added a little offshoot of leaves and seed heads.


To finish this simple card I stamped a sentiment from a long-ago retired Stampin' Up set and added a few coordinating sequins.
 

CHALLENGES
I fell in love with the colour palette at CAS Colours and Sketches this week and am just about in time to link up there I hope! I'm also joining in at Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge where Anything (stenciled) Goes.
 

AND IN OTHER NEWS
I wear trainer socks all the time and have never thought of them as being particularly cute. But on a little pusscat, trainer socks look VERY cute indeed!!
 

You're welcome!
 
Sending hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Hello Vicky, good to see you joining us . Lovely card, thanks for playing along at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Vicky,the vibrant florals are stunning, love the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that’s a pretty card. AWESOME stencilling and white space balance. Just delightful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous way to use those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous one-layer design. This flower spray is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Vicky - the colours are fab!
    PS - Kitty's white feet made me smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of layered stencils - especially love the left side lay out. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed a very pretty card thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful!!! And two of our cats also wear sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely gorgeous card, your stencilling is so neat. Love this.
    I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layered stencil is so perfect!! The colors are really smoothing!!
    Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)