Pages

Thursday 18 August 2022

On a bright note

Hello, crafting friends!
 
I needed a quick note card for a keen grower of flowers so I whipped out a stencil, some inks and a bold sentiment. Here's what I came up with:
 

The stencil is Gerbera from Uniko's Pure Florals range - I cannot get enough of these gorgeous large, detailed stencils! I chose inks in yellow, pink and green and used them to create a bright floral arrangement. I love the way the inks blend on the flowers!
 
 
I originally stamped the sentiment directly onto the stenciling but (wouldn't you know it!) it came out slightly wonky despite using a stamping platform :/ So I stamped it again on a scrap of white card stock and fussy cut it and glued it over the first. Still a very quick card!

CHALLENGES
I'm joining in with Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge where Anything Stenciled Goes; also Word Art Wednesday where Anything Goes.


AND IN OTHER NEWS
We are enjoying fun with our canine friends this summer! Here's one little cutie who had a whale of a time finding all the toys that I 'buried' under the cushion of her bed!
 

Peekaboo!

Sending hugs,

7 comments:

  1. You chose beautiful colours for your stencilled flowers, a gorgeous card thank you for all your kind comments,I really appreciate them, love the peekaboo dogs pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Vicky this is gorgeous, love the stencilling and your gorgeous colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! I love how you work with the stencils and create unique cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is so beautiful, Vicky xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute puppy picture! Your card is gorgeous! I have that stencil & have never used it. This is just the inspiration I need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card in nice bright colours.

    Sweet photo of the Jack Russell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Vicky. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon. LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)