Pages

Friday 16 September 2022

Sombre Succulents

Hello, crafting friends!
 
I had a quick, clean and simple crafty session this morning. I made a sympathy card which, thank goodness, I don't need, but which fits the mood here in England.
 

This is a very quick card - in fact the most amount of time was spent re-inking my black ink pad before I started! I positioned the spray from Uniko's Happy Succulents over the top of a nice, thick card base and stamped it repeatedly using my stamp positioner to get a good, crisp impression. The card was finished with a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks, also from Uniko, and I coloured the seed heads in with a fineliner pen.
 
 
CHALLENGES
I'm linking this card up with AAA Cards where the theme is No-Layer Syympath; also Less is More where the challenge is to make a CAS black and white card.
 

AND IN OTHER NEWS
The temperatures have dropped in the heart of England and it's time to clear up the garden a little and trim the hedges - if a Certain Someone might move themselves please!!
 

My darling Eva looks a little sombre in this photo doesn't she, but I can assure you she is just playing to the gallery. She has opened her eyes but is basically saying that she's not moving because she's in the middle of a snoozle thanks very much and needs her beauty sleep. I might also add that she has a variety of beds and sofas to sleep on but prefers to nap on the cold, hard paving stones!

Sending hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS sympathy card. Always best to make them before they are needed.
    Hug x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS design Vicky,a beautiful Sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sympathy card! Eva is a doll! Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super stylish card and do hope you never need it. Eva is a hoot reminds me of my three the only thing that gets them to move is the hoover except for Rosy who is now deaf and won't budge for anything..
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made of the Black and White theme. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)