Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

SPECIAL OFFER!

You may have noticed that I've been happily using the Autumn Meadows designer paper for the last week or so. I've found the paper to be perfect for male projects and also for ladies (like me!) that love earthy colours and the natural look.

Do you remember this card?


Or how about these?


Or these?

An what about these bookmarks?


I have really enjoyed making these projects and now it's your turn! I am pleased to offer my UK readers this special Autumn Meadows pack.


Each pack contains:
  • 12 sheets of 6"x6" double sided Autumn Meadows designer papers
  • 5 colours of A4 card stock - a sheet each of Real Rust, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
  • 3 colours of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon  -  a metre each of Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard and Chocolate Chip
  • A classic ink pad in the colour of your choice.
All these items will be posted first class, directly to your door, for just £10 including postage and packing. Simply click here to email your order or call me on 01280 820593. Don't forget to let me know which colour ink pad you'd like!

Payment can be made with cash or cheque or via bank transfer or paypal. Please note, these packs are available only while stocks last.

Looking forward to hearing from you!





PS. Why not treat yourself to a new stamp set too? This pack works perfectly with the Autumn Splendor stamp set (£16.95 for a set of four gorgeous stamps) and the Autumn Days set (19.95 for a set of six).

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)