Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

3 minute Bloomin' Marvellous notelets

Have you been drooling over all the wonderful items you can get for free during Sale-a-bration? (You can see them all here.) We certainly are spoilt for choice with 17 different items including stamp sets, embossing folders, papers, card stock embellishments, punches, and even the much-loved diagonal score board! There's no limit to how many you can get, so you can start a collection if you like! (Email me here if you'd like me to place your order.)

My favourite Sale-a-bration stamp set so far (I always change my mind as I use each one fully!) is Bloomin' Marvellous and for my Three Minute Thursday slot today I've used it in the simplest way to make postcard-style thank you notes. Come and have a look:


I love this little humming bird and you know what I'm like about birds carrying things about (see my blog banner) - he was bound to pick a leaf up eventually!


You can see it a little more clearly in this photo. These are such simple images but the distressed texture gives them a lovely bit of dimension.


This is such a quick way to make a thank you note - cut a sheet of A4 card stock into four, score a line towards the top of one of the pieces, stamp the design and there you are! You can actually make quite a few of these in three minutes!

Here's what you'll need to make these thank you notes
Stamps: Bloomin' Marvellous, Curly Cute
Ink: Gumball Green, Island Indigo
Card stock: Whisper White
Other: Simply Scored, stamp-a-majig
I'd be delighted to order any of these items for you and have them delivered straight to your address in the UK. I'm committed to providing excellent customer service and am always happy to offer help and advice. To place your order, just send me an email or give me a call on 01280 820593.
• DON'T FORGET TO ADD ONE OF THESE FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEMS FOR EVERY £45 YOU SPEND


Goodness, it's been a busy few days! I think it's time to relax on the sofa, put my feet up with a nice cup of tea and take a look at the Sunday papers! But not on this sofa I think...


My youngest son, who made this, informs me it's a snowfa!

See you tomorrow,

8 comments:

  1. Simple and gorgeous, Vicky!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous set of Thank You cards.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and fabulous...less is definitely more...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little notelets Vicky, lovely stamping too.Love the snow sofa, bet he was cold after he made that too.Be glad when our snow goes now brrrr. :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those stamps are certainly appealing - pretty colours. Thanks for your comments on my blog re MMM. That card with the dimensional flowers and layers was entirely flat but it is really good how dimensional things can look with a bit of drop shadow etc and general tinkering in a graphics programme. I would normally print the elements separately and actually make it in layers - hybrid crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card - elegance simplified ;-)

    the snowfa made me nearly fall of my chair laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowfa!!!! lol !!!!

    Great note cards Vicky so pretty and very stylish and the scoreline is a perfect addition.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards. My son made a snowfa too!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)