Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

News from Stampin' Up!

I'm having a bit of time off this week, but when I saw that Stampin' Up had announced some VERY exciting news I couldn't wait to share it with you! So what's the big news? Well, actually there are several pieces of news:

New colours, coming soon...
There's going to be a bit of a COLOUR REFRESH! No - don't panic! It's not a major renovation or anything, it's just a few tweaks to the existing colour families to bring them bang up to date. Come and have a look:

Stampin' Up colour refresh

Some of the colours are going to be discontinued and their places taken by more current shades, some of which were previous in-colours - I'm so pleased that I'm not losing my beloved Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral and thrilled to bits to see the return of last year's in-colours Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride. There will also be three colours that will be new to us here in the UK - Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate and since I'm always excited by new colours, I can't wait to start playing with them - not just in ink, markers and card stock but in embellishments and patterned papers too!

Of course, I'm going to have to wait because these colours won't be available immediately. My customers will be able to get hold of them on the 1st July - but if you can't wait until then, you could plan to join my team, as new demonstrators will be able to order them as part of their starter kit from 31st May!

As always, to make room for the new and exciting, something has to go. Check the box above for the colours that are being discontinued and email me if you'd like to stock up on your favourites.

Now available to buy...
Curly Label punches from Stampin' UpThe gorgeous Petite Curly Label punch proved a real winner during the Sale-a-bration promotion this year and I'm delighted that Stampin' Up have decided to make it available for purchase for £11.50. The punch works brilliantly with it's big sister, the Curly Label punch (see my card below) and coordinates with the fabulous Ciao Baby stamp set from the spring/summer mini catalogue as well as the Pretty Petites Sale-a-bration set. Stampin' Up have confirmed that the punch will feature in the upcoming annual catalogue too, so I'm hoping there'll be more images to go with it!

Card made with Curly Label punches from Stampin' Up

Only available while stocks last...
My regular readers will know how much of a fan I am of Stampin' Up's Watercolour Wonder crayons, so I'm sad to see that these are being discontinued in all four colour families, as well as the Watercolour pencils. These items will only be available while stocks last so please email me as soon as possible if you'd like to order them before they're gone.

So, you're all up to date on the news from Stampin' Up and I'm all behind on the children's tea... Actually, they'd be perfectly happy with toasted sandwiches! My youngest son, who has been coveting the toastie maker I gave my eldest son for Christmas, told me the other day: "When I'm older, I'm going to buy a toasted sandwich maker." He gave a sigh. "And then my life will be complete," he added.

Thank you for bearing with me while I take a rest! I'll be back on Monday and will have some new cards to show you.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the news Vicky.....more yummy colours for my wish list and stash!!!!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!! Five of my favourite colours are in the discontinued list - I feel a trip to Victoria coming on pronto!

    I did laugh about your son - how wonderful to have his outlook on life, most boys long for a car (but he can't drive a toaster!).

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)