Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Grab a Stampin' Up bargain - up to 80% off!

If you're looking for today's project, scroll down to the previous post but oh my goodness, I had to let you know about the Clearance Rack: new items have been added and many prices have been slashed to 80% off!


Beautiful papers, ribbon and other accessories all in the Stampin' Up colours you know and love... well I won't keep you as I know you'll be itching to have a look!

Crafting Clare online shop, shopping with Vicky Hayes, Stampin Up clearance rack
You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)