Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Another exciting new release from Stampin' Up

You get a bonus post from me today as I wanted to tell you about an exciting new product and I didn't want you to miss it.

NEW - portable embossing!
First, is a new release: the Texture Boutique, a small, lightweight embossing machine that you use with the Textured Impression embossing folders. Here's a short video that shows you how it works:



This little beauty is a cousin of the all-singing, all-dancing Big Shot and while it doesn't die-cut like the Big Shot does, it's perfect for those who love the look of texture but are not ready to invest in the large machine.


The Texture Boutique costs only £26.95 and if you were to get it with all these gorgeous new embossing folders in the spring catalogue...


... that would come to £49.45 and you'd be able to choose one of the Sale-a-bration gifts for free! Like this beautiful dotty embossing folder for example!


There's a limited supply of these embossing machines - they're available only while stock lasts.

You can order from my online shop any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow when it'll be Three Minute Thursday here and I'll have a new project to show you using one of my favourite new stamp sets from the new Seasonal Catalogue.

See you tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)