Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

See Ya Later alligator - and thanks!

You may not be up for starting a full-scale business, but have you ever wished you could make your crafting pay for itself? Well there's no reason why you shouldn't? Did you know that when you join Stampin' Up, you get 20% back from every order you place? Even better, if you place a £150+ order in your first 45 days, you'll get a whopping 30% back! And until 31st March as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion, you can choose crafting products worth up to £150 in your starter kit and you'll only pay £99 for them! Those are some very good reasons to join - click here for a whole lot more!

I'm loving Sale-a-bration -  not least because I'm getting to use some very cool free stamp sets! Today's card uses one of my favourite images of the promotion - come and have a look:


What do you think of this alligator? I think he's just fabulous! He comes from the brilliant See Ya Later stamp set but he reminded me a little of the Lacoste motif (even though that's actually a crocodile... oops! sorry Mr Alligator - no wish to offend!) so thought he'd make a great  post card-style thank you card for a teenage boy.


This is so simple it's crazy! I inked up the alligator with a Garden Green marker and used a Stamp-a-majig to position him on the card stock...


... before adding the 'thank you' from Morning Meadow. Honestly, you'd blink and you'd have made hundreds of these!

This card really belonged in my Three Minute Thursday slot but I'll have another quick card for you tomorrow and hopefully a Quick as a Wink video to go with it, so don't miss that!

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my shop) 
Stamps: See Ya Later (free with Sale-a-bration) wood or cling, Morning Meadow (hostess set) wood or cling
Ink: Black Stazon, plus Garden Green marker from Regals assortment
Card stock: Very Vanilla
Click above to place an order any time, day or night,
but if you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm always happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

CHOOSE A FREE SALE-A-BRATION GIFT WITH EVERY £45 YOU SPEND (excl p&p)

I've probably mentioned before that my little nephew once delighted me by getting 'see you later alligator' all wrong and simply saying "Bye Alligator!" Naturally the whole family now says this regularly and it's often followed by a startlingly modern "S'laters crocodile!"

See you tomorrow with a bit of Crafting Clare TV!


1 comment:

  1. He is a sweet little crocodile! And I just checked your previous post - Christmas cards! You are thinking well ahead, Vicky! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)