Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Stripes and Crazy About You from Stampin' Up

So February is here already but spring can't arrive soon enough for me. Today's card was designed to bring a bit of sunshine into my life (which seems a bit gloomy this morning now that my daughter has returned to Manchester.) Come and see:


I love the bold striped paper which appears on the reverse of a gorgeous leafy print from the Painted Blooms designer paper pack.


It needed something very simple to top it, so I stamped a simple tag with a leaf and sentiment from the absolutely brilliant Crazy About You greetings set. If you're looking for a HUGE variety of sentiments in a clean, modern upper case font, with a few bold leaves and florals added, this is the set for you!


A little ribbon and candy dot embellishment finish the card off with a couple of staples. I love using staples on my cards, don't you?

I'll be linking my card up with this week's sketch at CASE this sketch which attracted me with that fabulous striped background!




BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend


My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up products from me any time, day or night.
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

What a lovely weekend we had with my daughter! She was thrilled that Eva hadn't forgotten her at all and there were lots of doggy games and walks...

Here we are - the Swiss Family Cute as my daughter calls us!

... not to mention mud and baths!

See you tomorrow,

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoy making tags but am never quite sure what to do with them. This tag on a card is just lovely (and inspiring)!

    Lovely family photo, although maybe a tad chilly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab leafy Spring card there Vicky.
    Great photo too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card I really like the idea of adding a tag onto a card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky
    Fabulous card.... Love the family group... Eva is so cute...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, as always and an adorable family pic too = a perfect post to brighten up my Monday. Hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean. So fresh! Lovely CAS design!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)