Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

For Peeps' Sake - it's nearly Easter!

The spring bulbs are showing off their colour, the sun is shining and there's even a touch of warmth in the air... it's time to crack on with those Easter makes and Stampin' Up has everything you need! Come and see the card I made with For Peeps' Sake:


It doesn't take long to make a whole bunch of this simple design! I started with the washi tape, then coloured the egg stamp with markers before stamping above it. The sentiment was stamped above that in sunny Daffodil Delight, and then I added a border of happy-looking flowers below the washi - using a stamp from the Nature's Perfection set which you can choose for free in the Sale-a-bration promotion.


It's often the details that lift a card and in this case, a snippet of cotton ribbon stapled to the panel  and topped with a bakers twine bow does the trick!


That free flower stamp from Nature's Perfection is perfect for creating stamped designer paper too as you can see in this version. I prefer the simple border personally - how about you?

• You'll find For Peeps' Sake on p.34 of the spring/summer catalogue along with some more great ideas for using it!

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I've been a bit of a poorly pudding with a chest infection over the last week but I still managed my puppy duties of course, wrapped up well, and was thrilled to see the partial solar eclipse on Friday. The photos OH took didn't come out at all except (she said smugly!) the one I suggested he took through the lens of my sunglasses.


See that thin crescent shape in the centre? That's all you can see of the sun as the moon passes in front of it. I found this so exciting but... hello? Hello?! Where have you gone?! Come back!!

I'll be back with more crafting inspiration tomorrow - and there'll be no eclipses in sight, I promise!

5 comments:

  1. Great card.
    I so love this stampset. I'm having a Easter workshop tomorrow with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Easter card Vicky - full of the promise of Spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easter card Vicky
    Sorry to here you have been poorly.... Did you get my Email....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely Easter card
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter card Vicky-so very classy,I do love the washi tape and your little row of stamped flowers are just perfect for a Spring themed Easter card.
    Love Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)