Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

News update: Stampin' Up Blendabilities no longer available

I'm sad to say that the Stampin' Up Blendabilities markers have been discontinued due to manufacturing issues.

Stampin' Up says: "The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that we are certain would meet our high quality standards and provide us with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued."

I am a huge fan of Stampin' Up products and am proud to be associated with this quality brand so, while I'm disappointed to lose this product line, I'm also pleased that Stampin' Up is keeping its standards high. 

Most of the markers that have already been sold have been absolutely fine but there have been some packs with problems. If you have bought these pens from me and have any concerns about them, please click here to let me know.

Luckily there are other ways of colouring images with colours that match Stampin' Up card stock, designer paper and accessories and I'll be back tomorrow with an example! Hope to see you then,







PS. If you're looking for today's card inspiration click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)