Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

A Kinda Eclectic sunburst of Bloom with Hope

You all know by now (because I've been banging on about it!) that items in the current Stampin' Up catalogues will no longer be available after 2nd June - and that includes all the hostess sets! l've been stampin' up a storm with the fabulous Bloom with Hope, and really, really recommend that you get it while you still can! Come and see another card I made with it:


This one is SO different from yesterday's card isn't it?! It's just as simple to make though! I stamped the leaves image over the bottom of the panel and added some flowers - there are loads to choose from in this wonderful set! A frame was scored in using the brilliant Simply Scored tool and Mossy Meadow ink sponged round the panel.


The leaves were left uncoloured but I added some dramatic colouring to the flowers using Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum markers. To add a bit of extra depth, I used some of the images from Kinda Eclectic - that dynamic sunburst and a bit of dottiness!


The card was finished with a sentiment from the retiring Itty Bitty Banners set (still available at £11.16 wood mount or £8.76 cling mount - but hurry!)

• You can earn Bloom with Hope for free when you place an order of £150 or more. The order placed can be a single order or a group order so it's well worth stocking up on basics and/or showing your catalogue to friends and family! 
This set will no longer be available after 2nd June.


If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

I'm proud to say that my youngest son has been mingling in maths circles (and have no idea where he gets that from!) He definitely hasn't lost his sense of humour though. Yesterday he asked me why girls hang around in odd numbers. (Being me, I replied that I didn't think they did really and he had to hiss at me that it was a joke - oops!) So, why do girls hang around in odd numbers? Because they can't EVEN...! Love it!

Oh my goodness, it's Artisan blog hop day tomorrow and you may or may not catch a glimpse of some new and exciting goodies from the upcoming new Stampin' Up annual catalogue 2015! Don't miss that!


6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Vicky - love the purple flowers. My daughter once told me a very similar joke but it was the opposite way around - why do girls hang around in even numbers?............ because they'd look odd if they didn't!! - J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky
    Stunning card... Love the colours of the Flowers....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you stamp, stamp, stamp all over your card (thinking of your Sheltering Tree card also) and it looks lovely and natural. I don't have quite the same effect!

    Also re your son't joke: is it a Brit kind of humor? I'm afraid I don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more of a joke for those with teenagers actually Kathy! I remember when my daughter was a teenager she would watch a cute clip on Youtube and say: "Oh my goodness, I can't EVEN! Too many feels!" You'll be glad to know she's back to speaking in human now!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Vicky-like a Summer morning :)
    Gorgeous stamping!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)