Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Crafting for a good cause with Stampin' Up

I love how excited us crafters get when the new Stampin' Up annual catalogue is released! Have you checked it out yet? One of my favourite new items is the Tree Builder punch. Oh the possibilities! Here's a simple little card designed to cheer someone up.


I stamped the fab crosshatch stamp from You've Got This onto a panel and topped it with a clouds, an emerging sun, some raindrops and a wonderfully uplifting sentiment.


The cloud was punched twice, once with Basic Grey card stock and once with Silver Foil sheet. I layered them together to create the silver lining mentioned in the sentiment. Isn't that fun?! Oh and there's a gold foil sunshine peeping out from behind those clouds as a further symbol of hope :)


The striped vellum and card stock trim adds a bit of extra interest :)

If you're a fan of the Owl, Bird and Cupcake punches, you'll adore this fabulous new punch, with an apple, flower, bird, raindrop, branch and cloud/tree foliage all in one! It doesn't get much better than that... but no, WAIT! Yes it does because there's a wonderful stamp set that coordinates with it!


Sprinkles of Life is a brand new photopolymer stamp set designed to help you make the most of your Tree Builder Punch. Cupcakes, ice creams, trees, clouds - it's SO versatile! But even that isn't all!


Every time this set is sold, Stampin' Up donates £2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity which helps families stay together when children have to travel to receive medical treatment. I'm horrified at the thought of an ill child having to go for treatment without mum so this charity definitely gets my support.

So, go ahead - buy this fabulous punch and stamp set together, smile and feel happy that you're doing something good for others as well as for you :)

GO SHOPPING FOR NEW STAMPIN' UP GOODIES NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

When the boys and I are breakfasting by the window in the mornings, we always see a couple meet under a garage shelter across the road. They're a boy and girl, who go to one of the local secondary schools, and we've nick-named them Romeo and Juliette as they are obviously deeply in love. They hover there, smoke a cigarette together and then walk slowly off to school, hand in hand. "I love how close they are," I remarked one morning. "But I just want to tell them to stop smoking so they can live happily ever after." My youngest son nodded. "It's supposed to be quite difficult to give up smoking," he said. "I'd advise them to try those electronic cigarettes." He is definitely my old head on young shoulders!

See you tomorrow,

3 comments:

  1. Vicky, this is gorgeous! I can't wait to get my hands on this bundle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card. That looks like a great bundle too ill have to start saving....
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of the punch and stamp set!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)