Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

Don't miss these Stampin' Up offers!

Calling all embossing folder fans! It's a great time for you to add a few gorgeous folders to your collection as Stampin' Up has slashed prices on four of the best!


Here's a simple card I made using the gorgeous Decorative Dots folder - that's my favourite!


Some of the dots have been coloured with Subtles markers for a cute confetti look, and I added one of the new die cut wooden sentiments - aren't these amazing?! I coloured mine with a So Saffron marker.

By the way, the random dots of this folder make excellent snow too for anyone who's thinking about Chri... oops! Almost said it - and in June too *winks*.


THIS WEEK'S WEEKLY DEALS - GO SHOPPING NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!

If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Does anyone else muck about with the names of high street shops? My daughter and I always call Dorothy Perkins 'Dotty P' and New Look 'Nouveau Regarder', WH Smith is Bubbly H Smith to my youngest son and a local corner shop called Price Check is affectionately known to us all as Price Fix!

Have a great weekend won't you. I'll be back on Tuesday with more inspiration from the new Stampin' Up catalogue :)


5 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! Thanks for sharing. I have a friend who whenever she had been to a jumble sale and her school friends asked her where she had got an item of clothing from - would say "J & S".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a great way to use this embossing folder Vicky. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for celebrating something.

    I also call Dorothy Perkins Dotty P; W H Smiths is just Smiths and Tesco is "The Evil Empire" . . . .!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as always Vicky! I've known McDonald's as Maccy D's for as long as I can remember and that is TOO long lol. Have a great weekend sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rinse your mouth out Mrs Hayes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)