Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy new year 2022!

Hello, crafting friends!
 
I'm afraid I ran out of steam towards Christmas. I suppose I was worried about everything as well as extra busy with the dogs and the usual Christmas preparations. But thank goodness everyone was well and able to come together, and in the end we had a very happy family Christmas. I hope you enjoyed the festive season too.

I don't have anything crafty to show you today but I'm busy editing photos at the moment and will share a gift I made for a friend in tomorrow's post. 
 
While you're waiting for that though,  how about a photo of Eva...


... enjoying the present opening on Christmas morning. I really do think that if there was an Oxford Illustrated Dictionary, this might be the picture to illustrate 'Joy'!

I would like to thank my followers and visitors for supporting my blog over the last year. I can't tell you how much I appreciate our wonderful online crafting community.

Wishing you a happy and positive new year ahead and sending hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and to sweet Eva. She's such a darling! I enjoy your cards very much, and the photos of Eva just as much. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to you and yours Vicky,lovely to read that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family Eva definitely looks as though she had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good Christmas with your family. Eva does look very happy in your photo.

    Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Absolute Joy, so much expression in her eyes Vicky.
    Happy New Year
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet pic. Happy New Year xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)