Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Thank you cards

It's the last day of the holidays today so naturally the children are writing their thank you letters! And since it's much more fun saying thank you in a card I rustled up these three designs for them.

The first card was for my elder son who adores dogs so it was easy to think of a design for him.


I was really pleased with the way this turned out. It was very simple - just masking and sponging the grass and sky, then stamping the bushes. The dog was stamped and then cut out and glued on and the sentiment stamped on to finish.

For my younger son I was going to do a card with fish on it but he informed me that he'd sent fish last year and added that he thought it had been fish the previous year too! Feeling chastened I produced this simple card - three cupcakes, stamped with SU Chocolate Chip and coloured with SU markers.


My daughter needed something with a bit of impact (like her!) and I think these Petal Pizzaz stamps from SU really fit the bill. The set is retired now much to my astonishment as I love it.


The flowers called for some sizzling hot colours which I thought worked quite well. I layered the images using masks then just added the sentiment at the end.

Hope you like them.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)