Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

The new mini catalogue is here!

I've been browsing through the new mini catalogue and admiring the gorgeous new products. There's a fabulous large bird punch with a branch that I'm really excited about, a beautiful vintage-feel jumbo wheel (yes - a new wheel! I have to have it!), some new-sized background stamps and...

Well, the list goes on. If you live in the UK and you'd like a copy of the mini catalogue, just email me and I'll post one to you free of charge. These exciting new products are available to order from 1st April.

Did I mention the adorable tiny tag punch that has a coordinating stamp set? Oh and the stitched felt embellishments...

If you're coming to my Open House Day on Friday 26th March, (drop in any time between 9am and 8pm, email me for directions) you'll be able to have a good old look then!

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend.
See you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)