Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Vintage thank you


One of my favourite sets in the new mini catalogue is Vintage Vogue - it's the perfect set to create that nostalgic feel. It also has a coordinating jumbo wheel so naturally it gets my vote (I cannot believe that I lived for so long without a jumbo wheel!) Here's a thank you card I made using the stamp set and wheel:


What I love about this set is that you can go as vintage as you like - distressed, sponged edges, lace, vintage buttons and brads - or keep it fairly clean and modern with just a nod to the vintage trend as with this card. It's fabulous for scrapbooking too. I've got quite excited about scrapbooking lately and have made a few pages - more on that soon!

Supplies: (all Stampin' Up unless specified)
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Wonderful Words
Ink: Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Card stock: Whisper White
Other: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Very Vintage jumbo wheel, Half Pearls from Pretties kit

I had company when I was crafting today and it was lovely to talk and create and share.
I really appreciate your visits too - this card is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Yet another beautiful addition Vicky! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of blue and white. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)